Do you own a vacation home anywhere in the world valued at $500,000 or more? There is a best-kept secret you probably don’t know about. It’s called Third Home.
Third Home is a luxury vacation home club.
How it works:
- Membership to join the club is free as long as you deposit two weeks into the club
- In return, you have access to over 11,000 other luxury vacation homes in the club
- Once you book a vacation property, all you pay in return is an exchange fee ranging from $395-1295 for an entire week’s stay – which is a fraction of what you would pay otherwise for the same property.
Full disclosure…my husband works for Third Home. We don’t own a luxury vacation home. However, many friends of ours who do own vacation homes have joined Third Home. They simply can’t believe how simple it is to join and the amazing perks of being a member.
They often say “I can’t believe every home owner doesn’t know about this!”
In the past three years, my family and I have been given the opportunity to stay at various Third Home properties. We have traveled to Seacrest Beach, Miramar Beach, Naples, Destin and many other places.
Available properties in the club include places like Aspen, Scotland, Costa Rica, Tuscany, Santorini, New Zealand, Napa Valley and more!
The perks of using Third Home:
- Lodging is the most expensive part of a vacation. When the lodging costs are reduced by thousands of dollars, you have far more money to spend on entertainment, shopping and other fun activities.
- People who own vacation homes feel they have to go to that property on every vacation to get their money’s worth. With Third Home, club members don’t feel that way. They invest in their own luxury vacation home, but now have access to 11,000 others!
- The people in the club are like-minded. Fraternity and bachelorette parties are not renting your home. Only other club members exchange homes.
Below are a few photos of properties currently available with Third Home.
If you have a friend or family member who owns a vacation home, share Third Home with them today!